My dilemma (wanting to trade in my iphone 4 for a 6)

Gmcube

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
229
36
So, I was hoping to take advantage of that trade in deal with AT&T where they will give me 200 credit for my AT&T iphone 4 32gb. But it looks like I'll miss the boat on that by about a week er so. I wont have the $340 (I think I have that right) upfront for the 64 gb by the 30th. I was so close too...

So unless there's some way to lock in that deal in time without having to pay just yet, it looks like I won't be able to do that.

I guess my best bet is to just buy the 6 when I'm able to, and go the ebay route and hope for the best? I'm jailbroken to ios 5.1 (9b176) at the moment.

Are there any other deals I might be missing out on? It has to be something still be good a couple weeks out from today. It's hard to look up anything that doesn't expire pretty soon.
 

Gmcube

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
229
36
Is it possible to order the 6? I know AT&T will let you do that deal if you order before it ends.
But they would charge me then, right? I wont have the cash for a couple weeks. Is there a delay from the time I order to the time I'm charged? If the credit was automatic and could be used toward the phone right away that would be one thing, but I hear you cant.
 

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
5,923
1,334
New York
But they would charge me then, right? I wont have the cash for a couple weeks. Is there a delay from the time I order to the time I'm charged? If the credit was automatic and could be used toward the phone right away that would be one thing, but I hear you cant.
Well if you get AT&T next you pay tax right when you order. But then the charge for the phone is is payments divided up over the course of 20 or 24 months.
 

Gmcube

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
229
36
That's one way to go I guess, but I'm grandfathered into unlimited data, I don't plan on loosing it.
 
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.