My dream iPhone 5 case…

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 3rdiguy, Mar 11, 2013.

1. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

Hi, I'm 3rdiguy(third-eye-guy) and I'm addicted to seeking the perfect case. I don't know if you are,but I am! I had my iPhone 5 since 10/13/12 and have incipio dual pro, Verizon clear gel case, switcheasy tones, Hong Kong bumper, MIME ALIAS bumper, slip stopper, lifeproof Frē and some others I cannot recall at this time. So from my experience this is what my perfect case would be: it would cover the speaker and pets perfectly like TONES(minus the removeable plugs) and be thin as the MIME but be tight fitting do no dust is visible. Beautiful like rear portion of slip stopper with low profile and grip with nice feel like lifeproof minus the headaches of constantly seeing "oil" and lost of sensitivity while naked iPhone is in it. Wish it could be two- toned like the switcheasy case but actually be black and slate not other shades of grey when I receive it. So my case,slim, feels good in the hand, and not taking away from the gorgeous device that I paid $924 for so I could have blazing fast unlimited Verizon LTE. What's your dream case? Have you found it yet or has it alluded you too?

2. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

3. 3rdiguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

Too bad it's not slim as advertised. I checked the forums and it doesn't look so got

4. MAvery macrumors newbie

I'm really careful with my phone, so I'm the biggest selling point for me is the look of my case. I've been through a few I like, but now I'm using one I put together on Shutterfly.com, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I've got my favorite shot of us on vacation on the back and it has a fun scrapbook look to it. Here's a link if anyone is interested: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/custom-iphone-cases.