• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

zoloben

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2012
Good morning everyone, my name is Tom Potter(and my Chinese name is 宋志强). I am a college student in China.
Here's my problem: A classmate ask me to download some songs to her iPhone 4 ,I did it and I also helped her updating the firmware to 5.1.1,then the problem appeared. The phone was locked!
The iPhone was an AT&T phone, my classmate used to use gevey to make the phone enable to identify the SIM card, but the gevey just doesn't support the newest firm,so the phone was locked again.
Then I tried to call the AT&T for applying unlocking the iPhone,however the customer service reject me due to my lack of AT&T account. So I wonder if anyone with an AT&T wireless account can help me to give a call to the AT&T customer service,I'll appreciate it,longing for your contact,thank you in advance!:):p

My E-mail address:zoloszq@gmail.com mobile no:86-18059830913 skype ID:Captain Song

Or you can leave me your email,I'll contact you,thank you very much.
And I'm sorry I don't have any facebook and twitter account cause Chinese government doesn't allow her citizen visit these website as well as youtube.....:eek:

Last edited:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
宋志强, No one can really help you with that because I think someone needs to put that phone on their AT&T account then get it unlocked. Doing that for a total stranger on the internet seems like a bad idea.

Comment

AndyK

macrumors 65816
Jan 10, 2008
Terra
Surely the owner of the phone should call At&T, not you? Also as stated above, seems a bit dodgy?

Comment

zoloben

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2012
宋志强, No one can really help you with that because I think someone needs to put that phone on their AT&T account then get it unlocked. Doing that for a total stranger on the internet seems like a bad idea.
But the phone is none-contract and the customer service told me that I can unlock it with my friend's account.. really.

Comment

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
But the phone is none-contract and the customer service told me that I can unlock it with my friend's account.. really.

But then you just need your friend, right? Where is your friend?

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.