My full in-depth iPhone 3G review/buyers desecions guide!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bob vansteel, Jul 11, 2008.

1. bob vansteel macrumors regular

In case anybody's interested, I wrote full in-depth review/ buyer's guide that states the pros of both the origional iphone and the iphone 3g comparatively and then helps you decide which iphone is right for you! SO check out my site for the full article HERE!
    This is a very extensive and detailed review and guide people, you have to check it out!

and heck if you like my site and articles feel free to comment and visit regularly there!

if you liked the article: PLEASE DIGG HERE :)

2. bob vansteel thread starter macrumors regular

anybody even see this thread...gosh this forum is active today!

3. hengyu408 macrumors member

That was a pretty good read and very helpful too.

4. bob vansteel thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, it took me a really long time to write, but I think I covered areas and provided a good solution for those deciding between the two.

5. theabombjazz macrumors newbie

"just use wi fi"?

I have an ipod touch, and the idea of iphone users saying "just use wifi" is ridiculous.

I have walked down the road in both San Diego and San Francisco and yes there are lots of wi-fi in the air, most of it is WEP'd and the ones that aren't are weak or they work in that spot only and you cant rely on it.
    An iphone is always "on", the itouch is "mayyyybe we can find something and steal it"

6. bob vansteel thread starter macrumors regular

Well, thats sort of what i said...the iphone is always connected, even the first iphone is, sure, EDGE sucks...but if you enjoy all of the pros the origional iphone has over the iphone 3g, then i'd say it's definatly not worht buying a new one.

P.S. - where I live, at least where I most commonly travel in my city, I have plenty of wi-fi hotspots that anyone can connect to..plus there is all those AT&T hot spots that iphone users get access to for free.

7. bob vansteel thread starter macrumors regular

wow this dropped fast again...sorry, but i'm bumping the story again to see if anyone else likes my article:p

8. Aiphanes macrumors regular

Aiphanes

Lets see the first gen Iphone is old last years tech...the 3G comes in two different colors and is the IN phone. There will be GPS apps that will never run on the OLD iphone. ATTs 3G will get faster over time...and the Third Gen Iphone will be out about this time next year.

Remember phones are deposible items...but the Iphone is really a portable computer...just think what firmware 3.0 will be like next year. Its too bad apple can not update firmwares as fast as Sony can (PSP and PS3) But at least they do a major one every year.

Iphone 3G for the win

When the 32GB and 64GB Iphones with the dual 5 MP cameras (one on the outside and one on the inside for Ichat), stereo bluetooth 3.0 and MMS in firmware 3.0 comes out next summer...we will have the perfect Iphones..

Just give Apple some time to perfect it. The Iphone 3G is a good second step.

9. bob vansteel thread starter macrumors regular

10. bob vansteel thread starter macrumors regular

Ah, i did forget to mention the colors...but i did say that if you want/need GPS go with the 3G. And thee next iphone+3.0 will be AMAZING! Even though we have no clue what it will be like yet :)

11. Sonicjay macrumors 6502a

Sonicjay

12. bob vansteel thread starter macrumors regular

:( ooo very sorry wont ever happen again.