My Incase Slider case combination for a Nexus One like look on your iPhone.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by musika, Jan 2, 2011.

1. musika macrumors 65816

musika

So, I have been craving a sort of nexus one like look for my iphone 3gs. I currently own a black incase slider case for my iphone, the matte one, and after quite some time i've grown bored... So i decided to order the metallic gun metal colour version of the incase slider, and I noticed that if i take the bottom of the black case and the rest of the gun metal case, i get a pretty awesome combination that sorta looks nexus one like.

here is a little mock up i made, while i'm still waiting for my new case (i'll update with pics when I get it)

Screen shot 2010-12-31 at 1.48.15 AM.png
    Screen shot 2010-12-31 at 1.50.14 AM.png

Now, while i obviously see this is not ideal for all (especially because of the cost), but if you currently own both, try it out!

what do you think? :O

musika

2. Macmar88 macrumors member

I've been doing this with my iPhone 4 except it's grey and black like the first iPhone

3. JASApplications macrumors 65816

I like it, especially the front because of how the black stops in line with where the screen starts on the phone.

4. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Ya, think itd be even nicer if it wasn't matte, like the incase with chrome finish. Other colours with black bottom would be nice too.