My iOS 6 is apart of the illuminati

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by skysailing, Jul 21, 2012.

1. skysailing macrumors regular

skysailing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    While browsing Maps, I decided to check out Japan. It loaded fine but I was messing around with 3D and wanted to see what Mount Fuji would look like. Once I hit 3D everything became grey and the All-Seeing-Eye came up...

OK, maybe that's a SLIGHT exaggeration, but what is up with that? Is it another Maps bug or is this the first time this problem occurred?

2. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

I will lose hope in Apple if the iPhone 6th generation sucks .

3. skysailing thread starter macrumors regular

skysailing

I think everyone will tbh

4. AIP5 macrumors 6502a

Depends on how you define iPhone "sucking," really. For me personally, I think it will suck because it's not a departure at all from what they've been doing for the past 5 years. According to leaks and rumors (which I'm inclined to believe more and more since they've been appearing true), all Apple is really doing is a taller screen (perhaps wider, but no indication/rumor of it), and a new charging cord (perhaps inductive charging?). Pretty much same design, but different case shell (metal?). Not really improvements I was whining for. Or improvements I'll drop dead be amazed by (as I was with some Apple devices in the past).

5. Spectrum Abuser macrumors 65816

Spectrum Abuser

6. Zcott macrumors 68020

Why change a winning formula? It works for Apple, developers and consumers.

7. AIP5 macrumors 6502a

That reasoning is a double edged sword. I mean, if the formula really is winning, then why change anything at all. So for iOS 6, why change the Maps, or why change the Music app, or why change the Phone dial pad to an ugly white? Also, why add native apps that makes other developers app obsolete? If you're going to change, then might as well be brave about it. Tiny cosmetic, half-a$$ed changes (pardon my French) don't really make sense to me...

8. Picka macrumors member

Yea, RIM and Nokia were wondering the same 3 years ago.