My iphone 2g just went dead and wont turn on past the apple logo

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Given Codez, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Given Codez macrumors newbie

Hey Guys,

i got apple iphong 2g 8gb and it just went off after tryin to recharge it using AC outlet.The phone wont get past the apple logo after doing all the stuff i found out in my thorough search in the internet.

I tried all stuffs like hard reserts by holding the sleep+home button but it wont help either coz its restarts and shows the apple logo for a few seconds theng BANG! its off...

I also tried a custom restore by downloading a 3.1.3 ios ipsw file from some website coz i didnt even know what firmware my phone was running on then putting the phone into recovery mode but after itunes extracting the software it tries to install it into the iphone and the iphone would just restartve, apple logo for a few seconds then off...itunes then gives me error 1603.Tried restoring a million times with the same results even when on DFU mode.....

Guys i need a serius help from every corner coz ma i really love my phone....and i wont care if the solution involves deleting everything in it....i just dont understand why it doesnt even restore.....

pllzzzzzzzzz

2. mulo macrumors 68020

mulo

would you be disappointed if I told you its probably time to move on? :)

3. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

I agree. If you're on an original iPhone it's time to get the hell out of 2007 and get with the future, man.

4. Given Codez thread starter macrumors newbie

Dude,i love this phone....would you just try to help???

5. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

This is our help to you. We say GET A NEW ONE.

You're welcome. :)