My Iphone 5 is Flawless THREAD

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by whitesand, Sep 22, 2012.

1. whitesand, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012

whitesand macrumors regular

We got our Iphone 5:apple: in black on Friday and couldn't be happier with it....Can't believe how fast it is and everything works flawlessly! No problems with the black at all.

Post up your Experience! FLAWLESS ONLY PLEASE....thank you:D

2. yang88she macrumors regular

3. Macshroomer macrumors 65816

Macshroomer

Yep, flawless. Last night my wife asked me why my phone was on her sandwich. I told her because I had already eaten mine and the table is hard...:p

4. Funnone macrumors regular

Looks and works flawless out-of-the-box yesterday morning 9/21:D

5. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

Got it yesterday. Unbelievable. Perfect. Magnificent. I might have sex with it.

6. SHAWNYMAC macrumors member

no problems at all...and even my maps is awesome....

7. ercsliberty macrumors 6502

8. adztaylor macrumors 68000

32GB black. Nothing wrong with it at all. Gone over every bit of the device but simply can't find anything haha.

9. fridayxiii macrumors member

32GB black/slate here too. Got it yesterday morning at the Apple Store. My 5 is perfect in every way; both form & function are flawless. LOVE IT.

10. Tabby macrumors newbie

11. Prise macrumors regular

Fortunately, mine appears to work flawlessly without blemish. I didn't go through it with a fine tooth comb, but there are no apparent imperfections to the naked eye.

12. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

My white, 32GB AT&T iPhone 5 is flawless, and maps is great too! Love those LOUD speakers, that LONG screen and its BLAZING speed! The most incredible iPhone EVER. :cool: :) :D

13. MacBreezy macrumors regular

MacBreezy

I got my 32 GB Black iPhone 5 yesterday morning and I can't put it down. Love the bigger screen and how it fits in my hand. The black by far is the better looking of the two phones. Really enjoying it!

14. cfairbank macrumors 6502

Preorder black 64 and the white 64gb I picked up today at apple store are perfect. Originally intended the black for me and had gone to apple store this morning to exchange for white. Pulled trigger and went ahead and bought white for me and kept black for wife. Opened both in store and both were flawless. Looking at the store units I didn't see any scuffs or damage on them.

RELIEVED!

15. Prise macrumors regular

Couldn't agree with you more.

I've been using assorted smartphones for many years, and have never felt this good about a phone.

The combination of all the new upgrades, larger screen (but still can be used with a one hand), and LTE makes this a really incredible phone.

16. LSUMaze macrumors newbie

Picked it up from best buy yesterday 8:25 am. Had read the forum before heading there, so I checked for scuffs (black) and all :) and it is flawless!!
    Upgraded from an iPhone 4, so the speed and the feel are just amazing!! No LTE in my area sadly though...

17. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

18. whitesand thread starter macrumors regular

19. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Love it:D
    And these speeds below are sweet.

Attached Files:

20. al0513 macrumors 6502

Perfect!! The only problem is I want to take it out of the case and carry it naked but I'm afraid of scratches!!!!!!!!!

21. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

Got a replacement white 32gb AT&T because of no connectivity to LTE. It's perfect versus my online order that had a nick on the back bezel.

22. imazu macrumors regular

23. physicsguy13 macrumors 6502

physicsguy13

Mine is perfect. Very happy with it. 64GB Black on Verizon.

24. eezing macrumors 6502

eezing

+1 Mine is perfect.

Also, I must be either lucky or dumb because the maps app has worked fine for me so far. The turn by turn integration with Siri is an absolute wonder, nothing else compares from a functionality standpoint. Tell Siri where to go, and you're done; no screen touch required. I keep reading about how bad maps is, but the old one although very accurate wasn't all that useful for drivers. I used to have to find what I was looking for in google maps, then copy & paste into waze. The waze UI being one of the better 3rd party options, is down right rudimentary in comparison to the native turn by turn. Idk, must just be me.