Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benji21

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
LA
Was switching tracks earlier today with my handsfree set, then everything just seemed to of died. My screen won't display anything, my phones turned off? I've tried switching it back on but I receive nothing, I press the home button but again, I get nothing.

I've even plugged my USB cable into my phone whilst it's been connection to my computer/power and nothing is displaying.

Can't really afford a new phone at the moment and don't want to get back into another new contract as my current iPhone contract expires next month, (is there anything I can do? except for sending it back to apple and have them fix it?).

it's an iPhone 4 and it's just over two years old.

Thanks..

Last edited:

cyks

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2002
Westchester County, NY
We don't know nearly enough about your problem... so, outside of saying to bring it to an Apple Store, you're likely out of luck.

Heck, you didn't even say what model phone or how old it is.

benji21

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
LA
We don't know nearly enough about your problem... so, outside of saying to bring it to an Apple Store, you're likely out of luck.

Heck, you didn't even say what model phone or how old it is.

Sorry bro, it's an iPhone 4 and it's just over two years old.

olga94

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2012
hi.. i have htc hd2 and suddenly he just died,does any one know what is the problem

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.