iPhone XR My iPhone safari feels snappier with this new MR forum software upgrade

thadoggfather

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Good timing with these new iPhone releases ;)

My year old phone on year old iOS software runs like a new device / a dream on here

• Haha
Reactions: max.ine

now i see it

macrumors 601
Jan 2, 2002
Snappy scrappy. I personally think this new Forum interface is crappy. It's definitely harder to read on an iPhone. I give it an F-.
What's with the endless light blue everywhere? Especially nowadays when blue is the new evil to the retinas.

• Wow
Reactions: Wide opeN

Coffee_Time

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2017
Snappy scrappy. I personally think this new Forum interface is crappy. It's definitely harder to read on an iPhone. I give it an F-.
What's with the endless light blue everywhere? Especially nowadays when blue is the new evil to the retinas.
I like it a lot with my android device, especially with the new dark mode. Also it seems that cookies now allows me to continue reading from where I left one specific thread. Big thanks to Macrumors for implementing on all phones.
Screenshot_20190920-080020.png

Reactions: akash.nu

Coffee_Time

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2017
However I do found a problem when zooming in on an attached picture. There no zoom between. It's either 0 or max. Anyone?

mi7chy

macrumors 603
Oct 24, 2014
However I do found a problem when zooming in on an attached picture. There no zoom between. It's either 0 or max. Anyone?
In the upper right corner, click on the square icon with diagonal arrow then you can pinch to zoom. Some of the previous work flow require an additional step.

Reactions: Coffee_Time

Goldfrapp

macrumors 601
Jul 31, 2005
I wish MR Forums switched from vBulletin to Discourse platform. The latter is just so much more modern, robust, and filled with some cool user features.

johannnn

macrumors 65816
Nov 20, 2009
Sweden
The most common type of LEDs used in electronic devices is a white-light LED, which actually has a peak emission in the blue wavelength range (400-490 nm). Whether a website is a bit blue or not doesn’t change which type of LEDs your phone have.