My iPhone will now renew the yalu 7 day jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by AbimbolaJ, Apr 14, 2017.

1. AbimbolaJ macrumors newbie

AbimbolaJ

I have an iPhone 6, that is jailbroken. It's time to renew my 7 day jailbreak with the Yalu IPA file. The issue is not with Cydia Impactor, or the Yalu IPA file. The issue is with the iPhone itself. I tested Impactor, and Yalu on someone else iPhone, and they were able the re-sign Yalu for 7 days. I even tried to jailbreak on a different computer. I've also tried different lightning bolt cables, I've also tried the Hard reset, but to no avail. Does anyone know what I should do? I haven't seen any reports of this on the internet from anyone.

2. MacManiac76 macrumors 65816

MacManiac76

3. AbimbolaJ thread starter macrumors newbie

AbimbolaJ

I'm not getting any error... I put my user name and password in, and nothing happens...
    --- Post Merged, Apr 14, 2017 ---
    I also tried to go in and delete the certificate under Setting, General, the profile... There is no certificate listed... The only thing that was listed under my certificates is Onavo VPN cert...

4. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

Delete the app from your phone, then reinstall w impactor and finally accept the certificate.

5. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

I would like to know what do you mean by...it's time to renew my 7 day jailbreak?

6. elga macrumors member

elga

Try this in cydiaimpactor chose xcode in top menu, then rewoke and then try to JB again.