my iphonetouch stucks on the apple logo my i

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by irakraus, Feb 25, 2012.

1. irakraus macrumors newbie

ok so it worked perfectley good until one day it just stuck.
    if it connect it to my pc after like 3 hours it will show the picture that i need to connect it to itunes, when i open the itunes and he want me to install the software again, it rebooting it self and it all over again 3 hours.
    so, i tried the dfu mode. the pc recognized the iphone in secondes and when i tried to install the software every time he said something else about alot of nubmers of problems (1960 2005 3*** i dont remember everything)
    i tried to add lines to the "hosts" file, i tried working with the tiny umbrella with no succss, i tried the "fixrecovery" but when it starts to run white lines on the iphone its just missing some files and its working non-stop and says the same thing about something like "failld CE: 13"
    i tried the IREB, i even tried it with diffrent cable and diffrent computers, and i checked that other iphones does works on them.

thank you, and i'm sorry if i spell words worng i'm not first language english speaker

2. enoC macrumors 6502

enoC

Have you tried holding down Sleep/Power button and Home button at the same time?

Tried putting the iPod Touch(?) in DFU-Mode on another computer?

3. irakraus thread starter macrumors newbie

yes

yes, both things.