Are you using the extension cable that comes with the Macbook (grounded/earthed) or just the 2 pin? Also does this happen when the Air's running only on battery power?My Macbookair can cause a slight electric shock in my finger. Is it electricity leakage? Have you ever been in this situation?
Strange.... I have several laptops...
been several threads in here.Strange.... I have several laptops...
None of my computers mentioned above are exhibiting issues when plugged into my power adapter... this does not sound like a common issue to me...
Strange is all I'm saying because of all the Macs I have either owned/own or worked on, I have never experienced what you're talking about...been several threads in here.
Seems depend on several factors but every aluminium machine, bar my 2007 imac has given me a ever so slight tingle if lightly run fingers over case.