My new hair do!

Lollypop

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2004
Johannesburg, South Africa
hi

My hair is currently overdue for a cut, I am in the mood to display my fan status and have some sort of apple related image shaved into the back of my head, nothing to extreme though.

I was thinking of the Power symbol or the outline of the apple logo.

Any comments or sugestions??

Belly-laughs

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2003
you wish
L´Oreal

Why don´t you let it grow a bit more and shape it into an iSight? Like a third eye…

If you´re determined to shave a symbol, perhaps you should try an iPod click wheel?

mcadam

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2004
københavn
If those are the two options I'll definately vote for the powersymbol - It consists of two very simple abstract geometrical shapes, and it's not obvious what it represents, so more mysterious to non-mac-nerds. If you don't recognise it, it gives you something to wonder about, which is nice... and if you do, it gives you a sense of belonging, being part of something bigger and better - the secret world-spanning mac-brotherhood. It's also quite cool that you can be turned off and turned on.

go for it

A

etoiles

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2002
Where the air is crisp
the power symbol is not really mac specific... but definitely 'cooler' than the Apple logo IMHO, which has been done and published (check out the cover to the book: Cult of Mac).

How about the MR question mark ?
:)

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
If you do a power symbol u can get turned on ;) but i think people will know the apple symbol rather then the power symbol

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I think that the Apple logo in the back of the head would look very nice. With warmer weather on the way, the cut will be very appropriate.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
i change my vote!! it is now for the start stop icon, much cooler and more original (for a hair style at least)

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
its an unclosed circle with a line going from its center out through the opening

or just check out a powerbutton on a mac that thats it! or choose shut down from the apple menu, that grey icon is it as well

Lollypop

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2004
Johannesburg, South Africa
wdlove said:
I think that the Apple logo in the back of the head would look very nice. With warmer weather on the way, the cut will be very appropriate.

Crap... I live in the southern hemispehere... its becoming winter here! hehe

In still thinking power symbol... but the startup/shutdown idea is gaining ground!