My new iPhone might be bent...

KuchiKopi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
I want to take a picture to ask for your opinions but it's my only camera... Any ideas?

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
Well, if you really need to get other opinions, you could try a couple of mirrors. Or, if you can live without the input of strangers, hold it up against a straight edge.

My thoughts on this whole bending issue: if you can't tell on your own, then don't worry about it.

HenryDJP

macrumors 603
Nov 25, 2012
United States
You could take it to the Apple store or the place where you bought it from and ask for help. Now that's something people don't seem to think of.

Bobo03

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
You could take it to the Apple store or the place where you bought it from and ask for help. Now that's something people don't seem to think of.
Most likely closed at this hour, and I think people like to visit discussion boards to......have discussions. Crazy I know.

Zinthar

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2006
I want to take a picture to ask for your opinions but it's my only camera... Any ideas?
How do you not know whether it's bent? Find something that is definitely straight and test it against the part of the phone that might be bent.

Wise87

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
My new iPhone might be bent...

Who doesn't have a second camera floating around the house these day? I get suspicious when somebody says they're only camera is on their phone. Have a friend use their phone to take a picture unless you don't know anyone.

myscrnnm

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2014
Seattle, WA
Who doesn't have a second camera floating around the house these day? I get suspicious when somebody says they're only camera is on their phone. Have a friend use their phone to take a picture unless you don't know anyone.
Maybe OP forgot about the camera on their laptop, tablet, the one in his/her camera, et cetera. :D

HenryDJP

macrumors 603
Nov 25, 2012
United States
Most likely closed at this hour, and I think people like to visit discussion boards to......have discussions. Crazy I know.
But the OP wrote: "I want to take a picture to ask for your opinions but it's my only camera... Any ideas?"

What amount of a discussion could take place from this? Really nothing. And the store is closed at this hour? LMAO. Uh this was not an emergency and he didn't come prepared here with any photos. So??

libu

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2014
lol ... every second thread here is related to bendgate#

Trolls or something bigger ?

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
If it's already bent, just bend it a bit more and take a picture of it with itself.

Then we'll let you know if it's actually bent.

Smartass

macrumors 65816
Dec 18, 2012
bend it a little bit more so the whole top of the phone will be facing the lower part of it and then take a picture and post it:cool:

nia820

macrumors 68020
Jun 27, 2011
My phone is my only camera as well. I did have digital camera but I sold it because it was collecting dust.