My online order says arrival date aug 5-11 when can I expect my order?

Meever

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2009
From personal experience when do you guys think I should be expecting my order? I was under the impression that shipping was 3-5 days not 3-11.... If I knew there was a chance I could wait over a week I would have just gone with 2 day shipping XD

So yeah, from personal experience when can I expect my macbook pro? (I live in North California btw)

Thanks guys

Matbookpro

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2010
The uk store doesn't give you a faster option:(

I ordered it yesterday, my estimated date is 09-10 august:(

Meever

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2009
If it says Aug 5-11, you'll get it Aug 5-11.
Flawless logic! Fantastic! I especially liked the part where you ignored my post and responded after reading only the topic title!

As for people helpful enough to my question. Thank you.

So you ended up getting it BEFORE the estimated delivery date?

And as for the gentlemen (or lady) who got the 9-10 estimate would you mind if I asked when you placed your order?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Flawless logic! Fantastic! I especially liked the part where you ignored my post and responded after reading only the topic title!
I read the entire post, not just the title. What makes you think that if Apple gives you an estimated time frame for delivery, that you should expect something different? My experience is Apple always delivers within the estimated time they quote.

Matbookpro

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2010

As for people helpful enough to my question. Thank you.

So you ended up getting it BEFORE the estimated delivery date?

And as for the gentlemen (or lady) who got the 9-10 estimate would you mind if I asked when you placed your order?

:rolleyes:

lewis82

macrumors 68000
Aug 26, 2009
Totalitarian Republic of Northlandia
I read the entire post, not just the title. What makes you think that if Apple gives you an estimated time frame for delivery, that you should expect something different? My experience is Apple always delivers within the estimated time they quote.
True, except during the saga of canadian Snow Leopard upgrade DVDs. But I guess it was not their fault.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008

Flawless logic! Fantastic! I especially liked the part where you ignored their post and responded after reading only the first line! :rolleyes:

Meever

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2009
Whoever is writing your material you should fire them! They stole my line. Honest to gob from word to word. True story.

I was really hoping for someone who's had experience who lived a closed closer to home but maybe it's better to let this topic die before it escalates into a bashfest.

promemorex

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2010
I had my MacBook Pro shipped to Durham, NC and I got my MBP 2 days earlier than expected with regular shipping. So I guess you can hope for it to be shipped Aug 3, but I don't know how likely that is.

Shadow Zujed

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2010
I ordered mine on the 26th with regular shipping and it should be here Monday. (Would've been here tomorrow, but no deliveries Sunday.) My estimated delivery was August 4th, but it looks like it is going to be the second.

Just for some extra input. I live in Georgia btw.

Meever

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2009
Wow, this is great news. I guess Apple overestimates delivery date just in case anything happens.

Thanks for the info guys

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.