My opinion and thoughts on the iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AdrainSingapore, Oct 20, 2012.

1. AdrainSingapore, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2012

AdrainSingapore macrumors member

Hello I am new on the forum here and I am here to share with you all my opinion and a personal review. I got my black iphone 5 on 22nd of September in Singapore on StarHub. It came with a little discolouration on side side but i didnt mind as i am a case user. There is no lte on this carrier yet but I'm getting 3G speeds of up to 15 Mbps. Just amazing. I came from the galaxy s2 an I have owned an iphone 4 before that. I preferred a normal screen size that is useable with one hand. I didn't mind that the anodization might wear off as I can just cover it with a case and I am always careful with my phone. I don't spend too much time on my phone and I was able to get about 1 day of usage on my phone. I like the iOS more then android because of the quality of apps, simplicity(which some may not like) and the variety of cases. I have tried my friend's galaxy s3 but I don't like it as much. It feels slow even when I open an app and try to wake the screen up dispute of the quad core processor. The quality of the apps in the play store is not as good too. This is just my personal point of view.

2. brand macrumors 601

brand

This honestly has to be one of the worst opinion pieces that I have ever read additionally this honestly has to be one of the worst review pieces that I have ever read. :eek:

Facts are represented as opinion and facts are not accurate.

3. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

And you were being nice....

4. AdrainSingapore thread starter macrumors member

I am new here... And I am just trying to share with you my thoughts...

5. brand macrumors 601

brand

That is your opinion?

Opinion

What does the aluminum wear off of, itself?

Opinion

You said that you started with your opinion which was a fact and never really got to the review.

6. AdrainSingapore thread starter macrumors member

Sorry I'm new an learning, I have edited the title and the post

7. brand macrumors 601

brand

I have been accused of being an ass more than once and that I lack finesse. I was just trying to say that it was more of an opinion piece than a review piece. Thanks for understanding. Please don't let people like myself run you off. :D

8. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

Wow, could you be more obnoxious?

9. AdrainSingapore thread starter macrumors member

Don't worry I feel the same. I need to thank him for pointing out my mistakes. :)

10. brand macrumors 601

brand

I do not disagree with you. Sometimes I wonder how my wife puts up with me. :eek:

11. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

I agree that you could have perhaps put a little more thought and depth into your review, and also used it a lot longer before doing this to get a true perspective of the iphone 5.

Ive read much worse so don't get too caught up and move on.

Use this as a learning curve.

Take care.

12. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

Thanks for your opinion and review. As someone who is also learning a second language (Spanish) you did well. I know I sound like a beginner when I speak or write in Spanish so I see what you were trying to say, good job. Welcome to the forum :)