My perfect phone: Pre OS | iPhone media/app store | ZuneHD hardware/design

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by theNEOone, Jun 2, 2009.

1. theNEOone macrumors 6502

Clearly, part of my excitement is based on speculation (aside from an OLED screen we know little about Zune's hardware), but holy cow I'd pay disgusting amounts of money for the combo above.

I'm ready for the flames - bring em on.

=|

2. patrickdunn macrumors 6502a

patrickdunn

Sounds like a nice combo, however I am not sold on the WebOS. It seems too cheesey with the Facebook integration and all.

I agree with you on the Zune OLED, but come on, you really like the exposed screws on the back of the Zune HD? Excuse me, I just threw up in my mouth. :D

3. theNEOone thread starter macrumors 6502

Yup, I'm actually a huge fan of the industrial look. Makes it look rugged - perfect for a phone that I'm going to be tossing around.

=|

4. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

I'm going to hold off on saying anything will be perfect for me until I can personally sample the Pre and ZuneHD. To say they would make a perfect device based off of some internet videos is a bit silly.

5. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

The iPhone 3G has visible screws too. >_>

6. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

Say what you will, but I think the Zune HD is a very classy looking device. It simply represents an different school of design than Apple's classic minimalism. Certainly leaps and bounds ahead of the first Zune. Between the new Zunes and Windows 7, I can't help but feel that Microsoft is finally learning from past mistakes. More power to them.

WebOS looks rather lickable, too.

7. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

I agree, I am really enjoying the direction Microsoft has been heading in recent years with Windows 7, expanding X-Box Live, and the ZuneHD.

8. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

Not that it actually can be tossed around...