my pic iphone 4 with wrapsol original and lucky labs vinyl

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mvdoc79, Jul 9, 2010.

1. mvdoc79 macrumors newbie

Just some pics of my iphone 4 with wrapsol original (matte) back, wrapsol screen shield, and black vinyl sides for luckylabs.com. Overall I am happy with the look.

PS I'm sorry about the poor photography. Not my strong point!

Attached Files:

2. Cakester macrumors regular

Photography looks pretty good man, not so shabby.

Love the black on black. Is it glossy ? Or matte black ?

I just ordered a matte, glossy and a white. Can't wait!!

3. mvdoc79 thread starter macrumors newbie

The one in the pic is matte black. Just take your time placing it and it will look pimp!

4. BlueGummiBear macrumors 6502a

BlueGummiBear

I like the look of the matte back of the Wrapsol. I have the ultra (glossy) on mine and think I would rather have the matte after seeing pics of yours. Plus I'm tired of cleaning fingerprints off the front AND back of the phone. Does the matte finish show fingerprints? The Power Support matte film for my old 3G didn't show hardly any fingerprints. How durable are the vinyl sides from Lucky Labs? I'm worried they will either dry up and flake off like a cheap bumper sticker or be too soft and rip apart or fall off.

5. mvdoc79 thread starter macrumors newbie

The wrapsol matte back seems very durable and dosn't show fingerprints at all. I give the product a thumbs up! The vinyl wrap I have only had for 1day so I can't speak for it's durability. I can tell you it seems to be made out of quality material but I don't expect it to last as long as the wrapsol type products or screen shields. That being said it was only $9.99 for 3 so I think it reasonable to only expect a few months with normal use.

6. SpeedFleX macrumors 6502

I seem to be able to only find the clear version, where is the matte version?

7. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

The matte is the original version. And it's only matte on the back.

8. TurdFerguson macrumors 6502

9. Blinded macrumors 6502

Looks awesome, you did a good job on the install. I just took my Wrapsol original off and replaced it with a Power Support front and back. I now miss having the matte on the rear, though. I really like the look of the black Lucky Labs, I think I'll give them a try after seeing your pics.

10. ilovegoodnugz macrumors regular

Is that wrapsol matte back wet or dry install

11. Blinded macrumors 6502

It's a wet install.

12. ItsJustafnPhone macrumors 6502a

front and back look good.. not feeling the sides, since you can see a little bit of silver poking out, it looks unfinished :/

13. alekparker macrumors newbie

Hey i dig the pics too.

I was wondering if you could put a bumper or case over that? it looks kinda thick

14. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

Original is wet, ultra is dry. But you can do the ultra wet if you prefer. Thought I'd throw that out there. ;)

You can, but it's very tight. If you take off the side pieces, it works fine.

15. 007bond macrumors 6502a

007bond

The photography is very good, actually. Is there a lot of dust attracted to the back with the Wrapsol original?