Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MarkCooz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2009
California
First of all, I want to say, that it's very stylish/slim fitting. and one of the best looking snap cases i've seen. (InCase snap is another good case)
They come in tons of colors, just to name a few.
Green, Red, Orange, Black, Gun Metal, Clear, and etc...

Here's my review of the case, Hope you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NB3ATkW5wI

Check it out, it's pretty cheap too!

http://www.acase4iphone4.com

romeo1

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2010
Thank you very much for the review,really nice case,so thin!!Which color is the problem now:confused:

MarkCooz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2009
California
Thank you very much for the review,really nice case,so thin!!Which color is the problem now:confused:

The one i believe i received was the gun-metal and orange one. It looks really nice. I'd go with a simple color, not too bright.

I'd go with the red/black/gun-metal or orange.

You won't be disappointed. :D

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Now that you've had it for a while, have your opinions changed on it? Any problems with scratching or staining?

I got the clear "ice cube" version today from Amazon. It's amazingly light; I can't imagine it's going to do much more than provide basically scratch protection and some additional grip, but that's fine for me. The clear (really a frost) fits without a problem over my DecalGirl rear skin, though I imagine a thicker skin would be an issue.

The cutout for the headphones, as some reviewers mentioned, is incredibly tight. I think it's not going to be compatible with a lot of headphones. My JLab J3's are fine though. I do see from a number of the video reviews that there seem to be several versions out there, with keyhole versus teardrop cutouts for the camera and with/without SIM card slots. There doesn't seem to be a way to tell from the Amazon listings whether or not this is now standardized, or whether some colors might have differences. Mine, for the record, has the teardrop flash cutout (no flash issue so far) and does not have a cutout for the SIM.

At this point, they're around $15 on Amazon. Assuming that you have compatible headphones, it seems like a decent case for a cheap price, but I'd love to hear others' experiences.

viewfly

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2009
I really like this case too. Bought several for family members. I like the ice cube and black. Have the orange and pink for others.

Keeps the form of the iPhone 4 really well. Makes it more grippy with no smudges or fingerprints. Less likely to drop this case. And cheap too!

My first black had the soft touch coming off in the first day. But the others I've purchased are fine. Contacted the mgfr and they are replacing the first black one for free.

It's my everyday case for now. For rough conditions, I have the NGP Incipio. Thick, but a very nice case.

ann713

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2008
California
Thanks! One of my friends had this case on a while back but I've forgotten to ask about it. It fits slim and I really like the matted texture. By the way, if anyone is genuinely interested in these, the website is often down but they can be found on Amazon for just $9.99. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.