My Review of the Gear4 Icebox Pro

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macman4291, Aug 7, 2008.

1. macman4291 macrumors regular

2. ASN21 macrumors member

I wouldn't buy a case that takes "45 minutes" to take off. :eek:

3. macman4291 thread starter macrumors regular

Yea it was difficult figuring it out, without breaking the case.

4. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Looks nice. I'm not sure I would use an adhesive protector as well, seems to be a little much but who knows. How much was it after shipping?

5. ssaito0527 macrumors newbie

So what's the "magic" behind taking the case off? Another member posted a YouTube video but it didn't have sound or at least I couldn't hear anything. Awesome review, can't wait to get mines. I'm returning the Ivyskin that I have yet to receive.

6. edtorious macrumors 65816

edtorious

you really are young macman :D no offense but I dunno why you have to create a couple of threads about gear4 icebox when you could have just posted here...;)

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=526156&page=7

I have not seen your video review yet but I can't wait to go home and watch it.

I'm also the one who posted a video on how to remove the case and I posted on that thread per above link if anybody wants to see. I did not put a sound on it because I thought the video speaks for itself w/o the sound and I did kinda mention on that thread how I did it but just not on the video :) Alot of people here has sent me a message thanking me and said that my video helped them on figuring out how to remove the case. So to all those who sent me the messages, your welcome! ;)