Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stephmeyer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
My safari stopped working since i moved to argentina! i don´t know if that has something to do with it but i must say it´s most inconvienent!

My safari does show the littl blue light to show it´s open but i can not open any venster to go on the internet. So i also can´t try an download a new one there. So i went on another computer, downloaded it there and then put it on my mac, still not working. Does anybody know what to do?

Oh i found out just now that most of the programs such as itunes and iphoto also don´t open no more but they first did when i moved here.
What the hell is wrong with all my programs i get the message ´´the application iphoto quit unexpectedly´´ and that will all the programms including safari.

Please help me cause now my entire computer is useless!!

KGator

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2010
I'm assuming by venster you mean window (German?). Lol :p

Well, I don't know what your problem is with those apps, but if you want to go on the internet on your Mac, maybe download Google Chrome or Firefox separately and load them on to your Macbook (for convenience's sake).

I prefer Chrome, but it's your choice - both should get you on to the internet.

Do other apps that aren't Apple-signed work?

Stephmeyer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
thank you!

yes i did that just now and firefox is installed, maybe i´ll switch later to chrome right now i´m just happy anything works!
The not apple related things do work, such as limewire and firefox..
any idea?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.