My spacebar is bent


macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2005
Little grey, chilly island.
Well, without pictures, details or any other offerings it is a little difficult to form a decent diagnosis.

With plastic, the general rules are: bend it back and/or purchase a new keyboard. You can do this from Apple directly.


macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
i noticed you're in switzerland, which precludes going to an apple store, but is there an apple reseller/authorized repair place near you? perhaps you could just take it there and get a replacement space bar key. if it's just to say a bulge in the middle you *might* be able to take it off and straighten it but i wouldn't personally do that.