My story of the last 24hours...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Qanbar, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Qanbar macrumors member

Qanbar

Hey guys have had no luck. Went from a 3.0 jb to restored 3.1.3 then back to 3.1.2 jb. Great you may think, why another thread your prob wondering. Well while using redsnow 0.9.2 it brought me to 3.1.2 but I had no phone signal , I have a legit sim with o2 uk contract. It's no problem getting to 3.1.2 but can't use it as a phone. Have been searching for solutions everywhere even used snowbreeze but that was pants.
    Need help dudes, clear concise step by step advice!
    Cheers in advance guys.
    Oh and I'm using windows and have no access to a mac.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

lol

Why do people think Sn0wbreeze is so great if RedSn0w isn't working for you I promise Sn0wbreeze won't either! does anybody even know about the programers. Dev-team and Geohotz have both said not to use Sn0wbreeze.

4. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Sounds like you hacktivated your phone. Restore to 3.1.2 again, set up as a new phone, activate through iTunes with your official SIM, and then rerun redsn0w.

5. Qanbar thread starter macrumors member

Qanbar

back on 3.1.2 have cydia, restored as new phone but still no cell signal (im a launch day 3gs). used redsnow 0.9.2 on windows. errm Help? lol

6. Qanbar thread starter macrumors member

Qanbar

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Without jailbreaking, do you have a signal on 3.1.2?

8. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Did you activate your phone through iTunes before you ran redsn0w? If so, did you get a signal then, before you jailbroke?

9. Qanbar thread starter macrumors member

Qanbar

i am now on 3.1.3 i have signal and it is activated but no jb. I went to 3.1.2 and it didnt activate automatically. I can still get to 3.1.2 but i have no cell signal even tho it is jb with cydia on there. looked everywhere for a soultion but was all about 3.0-3.1 etc not my situation.
    I tried what saurik said about shsh hashes downgrade as he has my 3.0 but it made no sense to me and what i did try didnt work.
    guess il wait for the 4.0 jb in like 2months...lol