My Word! The very momentaneous autobiography of timeworn old bloke!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mumurphya, Jun 8, 2008.

1. mumurphya macrumors newbie

mumurphya

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I am new to this wonderful fantastic web of trucks and spiders/telephone or whatever the kids are calling it these days and I thought I would introduce myself with some of the more exciting details of my life.

Well I was born in 1932 in the middle of central Russia. Now back then we didn't wear clothing. Everyday was like a struggle to live. Temperatures dropped to atleast -50'F everdyay. In 1956 I moved to this great place called America. I settled in a small suburban area with my wife and three wonderful children. Ten years from now I did not know that I was to be strucken with such a terrible illness. November 3rd 1966, I was diagnosed with Conculcopollexemoveoitus. The horrid disease where you can no longer wiggle your toes. Then after getting my toes amputated, I joined the military to go fight in Vietnam. Once I got back from 'nam in 1972, I found that my wife had been killed in a horrible ironing board accident. It was so tragic that I moved to Brazil to be in the International League of Shuffle Boarding. After winning countless of competitions I then moved to southern Alaska to show small children how to build igloos. Now, residing in my peaceful home in California, I am learning this new thing the kids do with their own personal Internet and whatnot.

Ok enough of that. Well back to work children.

more crap here

2. imaketouchtheme macrumors 65816

That was quite, well, odd really.

But, YOUR SITE IS HILARIOUS!!

3. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

This was my favorite line from your blog.

4. MrSmith macrumors 68040

MrSmith

-50 without clothes? I'm surprised you didn't lose your todger, too.