Naked Friday: British Marketing Co. Works In the Buff

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by spaceboots06, Aug 3, 2009.

1. spaceboots06 macrumors 6502a

spaceboots06

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2009/07/08/naked-friday-british-marketing-co-works-in-the-buff/

2. robanga macrumors 68000

robanga

Nice publicity for a marketing company, it will probably get them some clients. Somewhat not practical as a strategy for business as a whole.

3. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

This was mentioned a while back, it was a firm up in Newcastle – however, this time around this caught my eye...

But did the stunt work? According to Managing Director Mike Owen...

So now we know the real reason why Michael Owen was so desperate to leave Newcastle. ;)

4. Gregg2 macrumors 603

Now that's taking Casual Friday to an extreme!

I wonder if they had to adjust the HVAC system?

5. CHAOS STEP macrumors 6502

CHAOS STEP

I would totally turn up and stay fully clothed and then maybe whip the old boy out every now and then, if someone moaned.

I really hate stuff like this though - not the being nude bit, but the whole team bonding crap you get in companies - like 'OMG you guys lets ... all be nude OMG!!! it will be FUN, we will be a great team buy looking at each other's meat and veg or hairy axe wounds!'

I suppose that it would be interesting to see what would happen if you popped a boner, I would be all cool like and say 'it's got a hair trigger mate it goes off over anything ... nice jugs by the way'.

If no one took advantage of the situation for pure comedic or masturbatory purposes I would be very disappointed.

6. Mr. lax macrumors 6502

Im going to have to agree with your sentiment towards stupid team building activities. If we honestly don't work well together, this stunt isn't going to improve our relationship. All i can see it accomplishing is awkward glances and getting called creepy for showing up in the buck and checking everyone else out