Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Daniel212

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012
Hi I have an nano sim for my iphone 5 and some sim adapters for like going back to an iPhone 4 or 3G. I would like to know would there be any problem with me switching back and forth like let's say one week I use my iphone 5 and next week I use my iphone 3G, will the ppl at AT&T see like a change of phones a lot and cause a problem? Thanks for any responds

Daniel212

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012
No, they don't really care. I switch between my iphone 5, 4, and an older blackberry daily.

Thanks, I don't like to leave my iphone 3G behind and collect dust. Rock this baby back out again, lol I still have a Samsung eternity but the touch screen is mess up, lol

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Thanks, I don't like to leave my iphone 3G behind and collect dust. Rock this baby back out again, lol I still have a Samsung eternity but the touch screen is mess up, lol

Yeah, I like to crank out my old black and white magnavox TV too just to remember the good old days. Nothing like fiddling with bunny ears to get a signal. Too bad everything went digital now. :(

Only kidding. Glad you are getting some use out of the old girl.

Beenblacklisted

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2011
Miami,Fl
your welcome

jus fit it back into a cut one,

Attachments

• 20130402_173620(1).jpg
    20130402_173620(1).jpg
    231 KB · Views: 78

upnorth85

macrumors 6502a
Oct 2, 2011
MN, USA
I have not used the iPhone 4 or 3G. My Samsung Galaxy S2 got bricked while trying to remove the sim and adaptor. The Samsung sim slot has pointed contacts, which get ripped off while taking the adaptor out. Exercise caution when doing this frequently.

Hi I have an nano sim for my iphone 5 and some sim adapters for like going back to an iPhone 4 or 3G. I would like to know would there be any problem with me switching back and forth like let's say one week I use my iphone 5 and next week I use my iphone 3G, will the ppl at AT&T see like a change of phones a lot and cause a problem? Thanks for any responds

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.