Naperville, IL

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Poostains, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Poostains macrumors newbie

I was told by someone that this is a good store to go get my phone, but since I am somewhat scared to be out of my natural surroundings, is the area safe for waiting? I do not want to run into any homeless people, prostitutes or midgets cause it will put a damper on my experience. Also d you think the white phone will be available?

2. Star-fire macrumors 6502

Naperville not safe? LOL You'll be fine it's like yuppie-ville there no need to worry about crime.

3. Robert1014 macrumors newbie

I'm puzzled

I've seen various persons express hope or ask whether there will be white iPhones available at launch. I'm puzzled. I thought it was clear there are NO white iPhones available for pre-order. Doesn't this suggest pretty powerfully there are no white iPhones available yet?

4. rcandre2 macrumors regular

hmmm... I think he was being sarcastic...

5. overworked554 macrumors newbie

Time?

My wife and I reserved phones at Main Place. What time is everyone going to get in line? BTW if anyone is unfamiliar with downtown Naperville, there is a great cafe near the store that is open early called Tangerine. They have free wifi.

6. mytran80 macrumors regular

How many iPhones will apple stock in store for instore sale excluding preorderd iPhones ?

7. Mikebridge macrumors newbie

Was just at the Naper store, apple staff quoted a wait of about 4 hours for reservations.

8. lord patton macrumors 65816

lord patton

At 8:20 pm they were handing out tickets for phones to anyone who wanted them, reservation or no.

They may not have any on Saturday, but they'll definitely have some tomorrow.