Nashua, NH

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Nothlit, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Nothlit macrumors regular

The Nashua store at Pheasant Lane Mall just opened last fall, so this will be the first iPhone launch for that store. Anyone planning to wait in line for reservations or first-come first-served, or know which mall entrance will be used? I have a reservation, but need to pick up the phone before work due to evening commitments, so I will probably get there early just to make sure I can get in and get out and still make it to work at a reasonable hour.

2. Nothlit thread starter macrumors regular

Well, nobody else ever joined in this thread, so I thought I'd do a post mortem for future reference.

I decided to go to work early and hit the Nashua store around 2 PM instead of when they opened, which turned out to be a wise decision. I heard from a coworker and some folks on Twitter that there were easily 500 people at the mall when the store opened. There were apparently people lined up outside several different mall entrances, and the mall apparently did not let anyone inside until 7 AM, and it was a free-for-all dash to the store.

I arrived around 2:15 PM. There were about 10 people in the walk-in line and nobody in the reservation line. I had a reservation, so I was immediately taken into the store, completed my transaction, and was out of the store in about 15 minutes. And no sales tax! Definitely the way to go.

3. patq macrumors newbie

I went by the Nashua store at 11:00 am and the line was very long and I decided not to wait. When I went back at 7:45pm they had sold them all. When is a reservation not a reservation?