Nathan Fielder trick sms on iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by abz1981, Apr 26, 2013.

1. abz1981 macrumors 65816

2. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

3. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

4. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

That's just hysterically funny.

What could be funnier than some snotty immature little putz having some hilarious fun jerking their parents chain. And then posting it on Twitter to show how amazingly clever they are that the were able to ****k with their parents.

Just too funny for words...

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. I would never send something like that to my parents.

6. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

Let's see how funny those putz kids think it is when Mom & Dad cut off their financial aid.

And to the OP, please never reproduce.

7. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Not to belabor the obvious, but it seems that your sense of what constitutes funny is not shared by at least a few others.

Just a (superfluous) observation...:rolleyes:

8. Bacong macrumors 68000

Bacong

in other news, this forum is uptight

not that I think it's particularly funny, but the OP was just told to not reproduce. Not to belabor the obvious, but it seems that there's some overreacting going on here :)

9. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Stealing my cliche phrases...for shame.;)

10. E.Lizardo macrumors 65816

That's as funny as the scumbag punks smashing gallons of milk on the floor of the supermarket and acting like they fell,which is to say,not at all.Hope they all got their asses kicked.I loved my parents too much to terrify them like that.
    Plus I would have gotten my ass kicked.

Anyway,if you want an sms laugh go to damnyouautocorrect.com.you'll bust a blood vessel laughing(probably).

11. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Wow. Seriously. The reactions here are priceless, though. Likely a bunch of parents upset that their kids might do this someday. Wonder if all these people were perfect little angles in their childhood, making sure mom and dad were perfectly stress free at all times.

Anyway, if I had done this as a kid, my parents would have laughed, because in not the type of person to be legitimately asking for something like this. The first drug I ever used was alcohol, a few months shy of my 21at birthday. Yeah, I was a rebel.

12. abz1981 thread starter macrumors 65816

Gosh a bit of a overreaction going on here with my post lol.

Just highlighting what this comedian was asking kids to do and these kids end up doing it. Some parents would see the funny side( if they trust the kids and know they won't really mix with drugs) and some parents won't It's certainly not something i would do sending this as a SMS to parents. Nobody is condoning this action. However it shows the immaturity of let's say these kids that seem to be in the USA by the looks of the carriers on the iPhones. Not that I am saying that it's just American kids that will be foolish to follow what a comedian asks them to do anyone stupid enough would follow no matter what country you are from.

Shows how naive some people are. For those posters here who have been offended. Need to lighten up a little bit. It's an article that some people may find funny that kids do whatever people tell them to do. Or the smart kids won't do this at all.

Anyways mods please feel free to close this thread down.

13. 92jlee macrumors 6502

14. AFDoc macrumors 68030

I found some of the uptight people responding here on this thread funnier than many of those on the other page. I did like the mom that went along with it then said autocorrect.... that was classic.

I of course would immediately tell my kid that's to expensive and I won't pay more than $30 for 2grams.

15. DesertEagle macrumors 6502a

DesertEagle

The prank itself was hilarious, but I'm not really sure about who got pranked by who in the end.