National Enquirer Buried Jared Kushner and Invanka Trump Criminal Behavior Stories

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by stylinexpat, Dec 17, 2018.

1. stylinexpat macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

National Enquirer buried Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Criminal behavior stories..
    Stories being buried reminds me of the other thread where someone has to swear loyalty to keep their job. This guy had had to bury the stories to pretty much keep his job but as times changed he no longer had to bury stories (supposedly that is..)

https://www.inquisitr.com/5214144/n...shner-ivanka-trump-criminal-behavior-stories/

Wonder why..?

Who is the owner of National Enquirer..?

https://www.jta.org/2018/06/01/poli...s-dish-the-dirt-and-defer-to-donald-trump/amp

But apparently he recently turned on him.

https://forward.com/news/national/4...id-pecker-turned-on-trump-like-michael-cohen/

This Trump administration along with the hand picked inner circle is like a daily Soap Opera TV Series.. What’s next..?

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Hopefully, all the Trump children go to jail.

3. Mousse macrumors 68020

Mousse

Ah.. the National Enquirer, the pinnacle of journalistic excellence.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If they refused to publish that info, that only increases credibility of those stories, IMO.

4. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

^fembot??? WTH lol. They just aren’t trying anymore.

5. jerwin macrumors 68020

6. Admiral macrumors regular

Admiral

Even though Beautiful Ted's Dad murdered JFK, Beautiful Ted was still my first choice and I look forward to him running again. I guess this is my own version of the Fifth Avenue shooting.

Say, speaking of suppressing reports of criminal behavior, isn't it surprising how all three of Joe Biden's kids turned out to be cokeheads? I was especially amused at how Ens. Hunter Biden couldn't stay off the Bolivian marching powder long enough to pass the first-day drug test for his wholly-unmerited commission in the United States Navy.

7. jbarley macrumors 68040

jbarley

And just what did 12 year old Barron Trump do to deserve what you hope?o_O

8. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

I know others have already posted. But this is the "National Enquirer". Nothing. Absolutely nothing should ever be taken seriously from this tabloid. I still remember when they found the Loch Ness Monster.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 19, 2018 ---
    Wishing ill of anothers is not healthy or ethical. As you know the "National Enquirer" is a tabloid that does not report truths, and they don't deny it. It is basically for entertainment only. Also, lets start having the mindset "Innocent until proven guilty". If they are guilty, then they should do their time, and if not then they go about their lives.

9. ericgtr12 macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

Which is why we have to ask why the Trump's worked so hard to keep their names out of it. Seems like they would've been better off just letting all that crap run and then just say "it's just a junk rag" and then let it be. Of course, they did nail John Edwards.

10. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

I think that’s your answer. They were the ones who found and published the stories about Edwards’ mistress and child. If they published a story about Trump criminal conduct, you can be sure that legitimate journalists would try to confirm the story. If there’s something there, they will likely find it once tipped off by the Enquirer.

11. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Yea, ok, not Barron. Not even Tiffany. But the three eldest ... that's another matter.

So A) because they did not publish the stories about Trump - does that mean they're true? According to what you've just stated, if it were fiction, they'd have had no trouble reporting it. Right? And B) I think this is a quote that might come back to haunt you knowing some of the posters in here.

12. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

The funny thing is this relationship with the Inquier was talked about openly before the GOP saw the writing on the wall that he was going to be their nominee.

Fun to see recycled stories finally get picked...two years too late.

13. ericgtr12 macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

Politics aside, trophy hunting (killing beautiful majestic animals for their heads on a wall) is beyond the pale. To me the boys are the worst kind of human scum, they can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned. I recall Donald Sr saying that "he didn't get the appeal of that" or something like that and it did my heart good to hear, the empathy was implied at least.

14. OLDGUYWITHAHIFI Suspended

OLDGUYWITHAHIFI

You do know about the term catch and kill? Apparently even low brow companies can do legitimate harm or good depending on how you look at it.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/02/16/media/trump-catch-and-kill/index.html

15. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

The "Trump" brand is dead. Nobody wants that taint on their building/resort/etc.