National Equality March Oct. 10-11 - Who's going?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Rojo, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Rojo macrumors 65816

Rojo

(I'm just going to go ahead and post this in the PRSI forum, since it will no doubt end up here anyway) :rolleyes:

I was wondering if any of the LGBT members of Macrumors (or the gay-friendly members) were planning on attending the National Equality March in Washington D.C. during the weekend of October 10-11.

http://www.equalityacrossamerica.org/march

My boyfriend and I are planning to go, but we haven't worked out all the travel/lodging details yet. I'm just curious, because I know this march has been hotly debated even within the LGBT community -- with some thinking we could be spending our time and resources in better ways. But I still think it's very important to show a presence, and so we're going (my boyfriend's also a professional photographer and will be taking lots of pictures of the event for various media).

2. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

If I was in the US I'd definitely be there. Have a great time and would love to see you post some of the photos you boyfriend takes (or you take Rojo) :).

3. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Good for you! I wish I could be there. Shout loud. :D