Navy Patrol Coastal Defense Promocodes/currently featured in the "What's Hot Section"

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ICS Mobile, Oct 8, 2009.

1. ICS Mobile macrumors newbie

Navy Patrol:Coastal Defense is currently featured in the "What's Hot" game section of the App Store!
    Just post on this thread to be eligible! I'll hand out a couple of promocodes over the next 24H!

The game can be downloaded from www.navypatrolcd.com! simply click on the game icon at the top!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6BzrEHQSH0

2. raven77 macrumors member

WOW I hope your the same guy that made "Field Runners", or this is the biggest rip-off ever!
    :eek:

3. DamFu macrumors regular

DamFu

Nice, I love tower defense games. That plus me being ex-Navy makes this game a must have for me. Good looking graphics in the video to boot!

4. ChevyAppleJR macrumors newbie

ChevyAppleJR

Hey Looks cool my cousin is coming home from the navy tomorrow i'll have to show him.

Please give me a Promo Code

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

LOL I have call BS for some reason.

6. ICS Mobile thread starter macrumors newbie

:D go to www.navypatrolcd.com register to the forum and email me from there I am the administrator jbayen and you'll receive your promocode!!

Congrats:D

7. ICS Mobile thread starter macrumors newbie

it's a lot different from fieldrunners and tower defense games have been around for years...but filedrunners definetly made it popular again!

go to www.navypatrolcd.com register to the forum and email me from there I am the administrator jbayen and you'll receive your promocode!!

Enjoy!:D

8. opt1m4l macrumors newbie