Hi, this is the first time iv written on a forum... I decided at around april i would love to get a MBP (and iv never had a mac b4) and i started to research it and i originally read that Ivy Bridge was going to b released at the end of the year, and possibly in the new refresh of the MBP. That was amazing. However, as the year has gone along, Ivy Bridge now will prob get released nxt yr and in the nxt nxt MBP. So, my options: 1) buy the new upgraded one around Xmas time?? 2) Sumhow am able to last until May/June nxt year for the redesign MBP with Ivy Bridge?? 3) Buy upgraded one around October/Nov and then trade it in middle of nxt year and then get new redesign? However, with 3rd option, iv never traded anything in before and wouldnt have a clue where or how? and Also, how much would i get for it (estimate ofcourse) if the MBP is only about 9months or so old?? I'd love all replies because im very stuck atm with what to do. Unfortunately im stuck with a pc lappy atm and it could last until next year but because i really am loving mac's (friends ones and such) and realising how much better they are, its killing me each day knowing i still have my pc. hahaha Thank You.