Need help on how to use iHaxGamez

Buizel

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2010
Halp!

When i try and open the ihaxgamez thing it says it wont open for my version of the mac or something. my mac is a version 10.4.11 is there a version of ihaxgamez that works for this?! also, does ihaxgamez work for armies of gielenor?:apple:

GhostTiger

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2008
Looks like you have downloaded iHaxGamez 1.6.1 version for OS X 10.5 and Intel chipped Apple Macs. This will not run on earlier machines under OS X 10.4 Tiger.

Good news though, a version of iHaxGamez that will run under Tiger is included with iHaxGamez 1.6.1

Double-click on the application icon "iHaxGamez for OSX 10.4" and you're then all good to go.

(Of course, you first need to create a Folder and copy the contents of the .dmg file to this)

sara1991

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2011
I wrote iHaxGamez so I might know how it works. What program are you hacking? Is it an online multiplayer game or just a single player game on your computer? Did you figure out which address(es) to change? Did you change a value at an address? Did you then hit the Enter key to lock in your change?

Please i need help trying to get cash and ex points in cityville and empire & allies.. plz explain to me how to do it

Alexander Almgren

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2019
I may be able to help

I wrote iHaxGamez so I might know how it works. What program are you hacking? Is it an online multiplayer game or just a single player game on your computer? Did you figure out which address(es) to change? Did you change a value at an address? Did you then hit the Enter key to lock in your change?

Alright I'm on Mac OS and it works perfectly on all applications but on browsers it has an error message saying I don't have permission to search anything? please help me