Need help price compare Sprint, Verizon, AT&T Family share plan.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mjoshi123, Oct 4, 2012.

1. mjoshi123 macrumors 6502

mjoshi123

Okay I've been Sprint customer from the days of SERO and seems like Sprint is gradually jacking up prices on its customers. I had employer discount from my previous employer of 20%, i upgraded one of my line to iPhone5 and seems like that discount will go away because my new employer is not offering that discount and Sprint required discount verification with purchase of new phone. I figured for a 3 iPhone Family share 1400 minutes plan with free mobile to mobile + unlimited text + unlimited data I'd be paying $181 including taxes and fees so here is breakup

$181.00 for 3 lines of iPhone 1400 shared minutes.
    $11.19 Sprint Fees
    $11.96 NY State taxes

total comes to ~ $204

I looked up Verizon & AT&T and with family share plan both seems to be $200 and $195 respectively. I could actually get employer discount on both from my new employer. So I've question for people who are on AT&T and Verizon.
    How much you guys are paying for 3 lines of service - if you could breakup taxes & fees + Actual charge that would be great. I'm in upstate NY so if anyone from NY could chime it that would be perfect. I need to make this decision within next 7 days to avoid getting screwed by Sprint. Please help.

2. faiz23 macrumors 6502

faiz23

AT&T since the discount structure will give you employee discount off the Primary line, DATA PACK OVER $30, and the $9.99 add a line on regular plans. The data share plans are discounted differently. Verizon will only give you discount off the primary line and no data packs.

www.USDATAPLANS.com

3. mjoshi123 thread starter macrumors 6502

mjoshi123

Thanks for your reply appreciated, would like to hear from others who have 3 smartphones on their family shared plan.