Need help with iPhone 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BinaryJ, Nov 5, 2011.

1. BinaryJ macrumors newbie

I bought the iPhone 4s two weeks ago and for some reason, it never fails, it fell out of my pocket and on to the concret. This happened to my previous phone all the time and I just gave up on it. I want to keep this one looking nice, but didn't have the time to go get a case for it. So now the plastic/rubber seal, what ever it is, is all gouged up an like 4 spots and looks really sh***y on my white iPhone 4s. My question is this, is there any way to replace that plastic/rubber part in between the screen edge and the aluminum boarder or any way I can fix it by filling in the gouge with a filler of some kind? It really pisses me off that this happened, but I just need to focus on trying to fix this. I went out and bought a case, but I still want to fix this. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Digidesign macrumors 6502

Try googling: "Metal Middle Plate Housing Cover For iPhone 4S". It'll run you about $60-70.

3. BinaryJ thread starter macrumors newbie

Not The Part

The middle metal piece is not the piece I am looking for. I need the seal that goes on both sides of the middle metal piece. At least I know where to go to get the metal piece now though.