Need help with ringtones!!!! Pleeaassee!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by my03mazda, Nov 13, 2011.

1. my03mazda macrumors newbie

Hello all! I have an iPhone 3G S. I LOVE IT!!! Anyways....I have songs and ringtones on my phone. The only problem is....HOW DO I MAKE THEM MY RINGTONES????? lol. I can't figure out how to set the songs and ringtones....as ringtones on my phone. Can somebody PLEASE help me?? I already have ringtones on my phone so I see no need in buying any. I have 70 on my phone. Just don't know how to set them.

2. brand macrumors 601

brand

I just did a Google search for changing iPhone ringtones and you would be amazed at what I found. I even clicked on several of the results to verify that they were what you were looking for. Rather than going to all the work of posting links to those pages I will just recommend that you do what I did.

3. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

4. davelanger macrumors 6502a

its easy, convert the mp3 you want to an ACC file (no longer than :30).
    then drag that to your desk top. Then edit the extention to .m4r

Just click on the file and it will add into your ring tones section. Then just synch

5. my03mazda thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you everyone! Yeah I tried google and it brought up a bunch of websites for free ringtone downloads. I always go to myxer.com. you get to select the part of the song you want insteard of pre-selected parts of songs. It's pretty cool. I got confused on FB so I just came on here. I will format them to m4r. Thanks guys! =) =)

6. echo2011 macrumors regular

7. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

Yes you can edit the songs in iTunes to the section of song you want by selecting the start and finish