Need new Mac Want the new 27in Quad core iMac or Top 15in MBP

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by exiag335, Dec 28, 2009.

1. exiag335 macrumors member

Hello

Want to buy the new 27in quad core iMac but the store where I am going to buy it at is out, they do not know when they are coming in. There is a special where I can purchase it and have 0 interest on the payments. They do have the top 15in MBP. Should I wait or should I go ahead and get the MBP? They have a 14 day return policy as long as I do not open it.

Help

2. zhenya macrumors 603

zhenya

A computer like this is a major purchase and you shouldn't rush yourself into buying something you don't fully want because it is available now as opposed to a short wait. Answer the question first of whether you want an iMac or a MacBook, then figure out how to get it. Must you buy it from this particular store?

I'd also caution you regarding those zeo percent financing deals. Usually it is 0% as long as you pay off the ENTIRE balance in a set period of time. If you are late on a payment, or don't pay off the entire thing on their schedule a very high interest rate applies to the entire balance from the date of purchase.

3. XxEjGxX macrumors regular

wait for the imac without a doubt[​IMG] so much better in every way apart from the portability, but as said before be careful with these 0%things because usually if something goes wrong the interest rockets