Need some advice on ATT or Sprint and 16GB or 32GB?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chic, Oct 7, 2011.

1. chic macrumors newbie

Jul 1, 2008
    So after thinking about it all day, I still can't decide whether I should stick with AT&T (which I've been with for almost 9 years) or go with Sprint. I have a family plan in which the other person only needs a normal flip phone. I have unlimited data from AT&T and have 1500 text messages for $8.99. All picture and video messages are charged per use. My average bill per month right now is about $110 with the 3G and a normal flip phone (With employee discount). I imagine I would do more video messages when I can take videos with the 4S.

I think it's about the same for sprint (may be a bit more?) but I don't know how reliable they are in terms of coverage. I am in Brooklyn, NY and work in midtown.

I have a 16GB 3G phone now and I still have about 6GB left after using it for like 3 years. Should I stick with the 16GB 4S or get the 32GB one? I figured again I would take more videos, etc that 32GB will be safer?
  2. chic thread starter macrumors newbie

Jul 1, 2008
    And now I can't even upgrade the other line with regular phones. When I click on upgrade phone it brings me to a page with the three types of iPhones.