Need some advice

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by junglesnake, Nov 17, 2011.

1. junglesnake macrumors 6502

junglesnake

Now this has probably been asked a hundred times but I am going to ask again. I am currently with Verizon and have been for 10 years or so. I have 3 IPhone's with them with unlimited data and I get great coverage. But lately their customer service has been terrible to me and the last straw was when they told me that I was in a marginal coverage area all of the sudden and I should think about going to another carrier. Grant you I have lived in the same neighborhood the entire time and get 5 bars and 3G like I always have. I had a billing problem and they got nasty and it turned into that comment I just made. So I went out and got 3 at&t iPhone's but as everyone knows I can't get unlimited data. I get great coverage with them also and about 4 times the data speed. So my question is, would you give up unlimited data with Verizon to go to AT&T and only get 2? I would save a little a month, roughly 20 bucks but I would also get unlimited mobile to mobile so I am really on the fence about this one. I would appreciate some advice on this because I have been trying to decide for a couple of weeks and I still can't choose.

2. junglesnake thread starter macrumors 6502

junglesnake