Need someone to send a Safari bug report for me

diordna

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio
Safari crashes whenever I try to do something online, so I can't send it myself. The report should go as follows:

Whenever I enter a URL and press enter, Safari crashes and quits. This happens consistently for all sites I try to visit. I began having this problem immediately after reading the MacPython 2.2.1 documentation on my hard drive, offline. I have the latest version of Safari, downloaded January 14.

If you guys can give me some help...I've had Safari since the first day it was available.

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Re: Need someone to send a Safari bug report for me

Originally posted by diordna
Safari crashes whenever I try to do something online, so I can't send it myself. The report should go as follows:

Whenever I enter a URL and press enter, Safari crashes and quits. This happens consistently for all sites I try to visit. I began having this problem immediately after reading the MacPython 2.2.1 documentation on my hard drive, offline. I have the latest version of Safari, downloaded January 14.

If you guys can give me some help...I've had Safari since the first day it was available.
i Had a problem similar to yours. my safari just wouldnt open at all. this is what is did. I did a search for safari. I deleted everything that had safaris name in it. This is basically are the core stuff that makes the program works. redownload safari and your good to go. the only bummer is you lose all your bookmarks. try that

iJon

diordna

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio
Indigo iMac. 500 mHz. 128 MB RAM. 10.2.0.

I still have the disk image. I can still import my bookmarks from IE. I'll follow your suggestions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.