Neo-Nazi group kicked off GoDaddy find new home in Russia

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Rogifan, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Rogifan macrumors Core

Rogifan

You can’t make this stuff up.

2. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

3. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Did Trump help facilitate this move? He has met lots of oligarchs and powerful people there. :D

4. 0007776 Suspended

A lot of the former Soviet Union hates communism so much that they have started to admire Nazis since they fought against the Soviet Union. So this makes sense.

5. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

It's no surprise. Russia has become the center of the world for the alt right & neo nazi's. It's become their new mecca :p, which is why they adore Putin so much.

6. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

My understanding of WWII, at the end, as the Russians invaded Europe from the East, pictures of Hitler went down, and pictures of Stalin went up... :eek:

"Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss...." -The Who

7. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

...There are thousands of shady internet businesses in Russia. Let's not keep the new age McCarthyism up with this kind of ********. The reporting on this would leave the uninformed with the impression that the Russian government is somehow supporting this.

The new red scare is not helping anyone....other than war profiteers.

8. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

We'll stop it as soon as Trump is out of office, can you like just go with it for now and stop being so difficult? :p

9. niploteksi macrumors regular

Actually, they're just fans of totalitarian systems of government. Either cause they're on top, brainwashed or too scared to speak up. The rest just hates Russia.

10. jerwin macrumors 68020

It's down now.
    Because Putin is a man of peace.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Being kicked off GoDaddy is hard to be done to begin with .

:p

12. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I don't believe for a second it's going to stop. We have an administration that is being run by the same generals who have gotten us involved in the last 3 decades of wars, while relying on one shadiest POS's (Mueller) to somehow not continue the march of aggression with Russia as soon as Trump is removed. An outside observer could credibly claim that the country is a psuedo military junta right now.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 17, 2017 ---
    And America is an occupying force in the Middle East going on nearly two decades straight, with millions of lives shattered for it. Spare me your heartstring plucking narrative of monstrosities.

13. niploteksi macrumors regular

Russia definitely has the moral high ground against USA both in foreign and domestic politics as in core values among their citizens. That doesn't mean we should let Putin have a free run at the rest of the world.

14. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

.....There is ONE country on the planet that has free run. A simple concept really, count the friggin bases. Let's stop pretending Putin is a 10 foot tall superman.

15. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

:confused: What higher core values does Russia have over the US? Recently we've seen Russia invade neighbouring countries with the intention of annexing territory; Russia has supported the Assad dictatorship that used terror and chemical warfare against its own citizens; Russia is ranked 148th on the world press freedom index out of 180 countries and localities (link; US ranked 43rd); Russia is ranked 115th out of 159 countries in the human freedom index (link; US rank 23rd); and Russia is ranked as having a very poor record of corruption (link; Russia's rank is 119 out of 167 countries whereas the US is ranked 16th) . The Gini coefficient suggests that wealth inequality in Russia is the same as the US.

I am not saying the US is so great it cannot be improved, but I see nothing coming from Russia that even remotely looks like higher moral ground.

16. niploteksi macrumors regular

[​IMG]

I guess now you won't be so safe on your little island...
    --- Post Merged, Aug 17, 2017 ---
    I suppose one wrong doesn't make another right.

17. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Agreed. Hilarious picture BTW. :)