Nevada GOP Chairman Laments That ‘Certain Groups’ Got More Time To Vote

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by LIVEFRMNYC, Nov 6, 2016.

1. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Oct 27, 2009
  2. sodapop1 Suspended

Sep 7, 2014
    How patriotic not wanting fellow Americans to exercise their right to vote. We should pass a federal law making it a crime to not adequately allot a sufficient number of voting locations in densely populated districts.
  3. LizKat macrumors 68040

Aug 5, 2004
    Catskill Mountains
    "Certain groups". Yep. Behold the waning days of a party that swore in 2012 to improve its appeal to a broader range of American demographics the next time around.

So by 2016 it somehow managed to produce one Donald Trump, who has alienated more Republican officials and former officials than even Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid combined have managed to do. That's before Trump alienated half or more of the entire voting population of the USA.

There was a time the Republicans may have thought... Marco and Nikki...

I'll tell you what. Marco and Nikki are a little green yet but this year they would have beat HRC hands down and handed the GOP a trifecta. Consider that while the returns come in on Tuesday night.

axelrod asks if GOP can make this ticket happen (Rubio:Haley).jpg
  4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

Apr 20, 2009
    Yeah certain groups.*

* certain groups = anyone already in line before a polling place ends. It's just like rides at most amusement parks. The park might close at 11pm, but if you are still in line and the line is an hour, you'll be riding at midnight. Or a store might close at 9pm, but that doesn't mean they turn out the lights precisely at 9. You have time to finish shopping and bring your purchases to checkout.
  5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

Jul 11, 2003
    Walls of Hispanics voters. Walls of black voters. Walls of college educated white voters. The walls will be the end of Trump.
  6. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Feb 9, 2010
    So? Keep all the polling places open late. Encourage more voting. What a whiny little bitch
  7. samcraig macrumors P6

Jun 22, 2009
    Yes. People already in line. The horror.

I loved this discussion about it. Actually I just loved the whole interview

8. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

Apr 20, 2009
    You forgot walls of women. Not to be confused with binders full of women. :D

I love the thumbnail of that video. Great look on that face Kellyanne. Great drunk look. LOL