Never pre order from Bestbuy!!!!

chiefs1968

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 27, 2016
There is a 95% chance you will not receive it on launch day. Just a warning so you don’t place high hopes on receiving it today!!!

AMTYVLE

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2014
Southeast Florida
There is a 95% chance you will not receive it on launch day. Just a warning so you don’t place high hopes on receiving it today!!!
Did you get an email or notification from BB regarding your Watch pre-order? I pre-ordered my S5 with BB only because I had a bunch of BB gift cards to use and in the BB app and in my confirmation email it says "Pick-up: Friday Sept. 20" but the status is still at 'Processing'

Just wondering what your status & pick up date is?

chiefs1968

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 27, 2016
The store was clueless, and asked if I wanted to cancel my order. Basically she said it could take several days. This is the Altamonte Fl store

CE3

macrumors 65832
Nov 26, 2014
That's too bad. Best Buy has mine available today, but I have a cold so I'm not picking it up.

vegastime

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2010
Virginia
That's too bad. Best Buy has mine available today, but I have a cold so I'm not picking it up.
I preordered from Best Buy a couple of years ago, and they did't come through on launch day. As I recall they ended up sending a gift card, and ended up getting the watch a couple of weeks late.

Reactions: CE3