New Airline to STALK! Credit cards charged when it lands.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by samcates86, Apr 28, 2015.

1. samcates86 macrumors member

2. fanboi4lyfe macrumors regular

fanboi4lyfe

What have you seen being charged most? All the watch models or just sport? Just curious, seems very interesting to pay attention too!

I got the EOD yesterday for my 42mm Sport with Blue band and the shipping swtiched from June to 2-3 weeks (May 14-20). Saw on other threads that people have seen their sport models shipping soon and preparing for shipment. I really hope mine is moving int he right direction!

3. MartyCan macrumors 65816

MartyCan

Or a simple coincidence. I've seen zero evidence that supports charges when planes arrive and a ton that supports charges when the shipment leaves the factory.

4. samcates86 thread starter macrumors member

Normally, I would agree with you, but I've been watching these things for the past few days.. The polar ones especially.Last night when there was a big push, there was one that landed just before and it was direct from Hong Kong to Kentucky. It was around the same time that the huge group of UPS planes landed.. There are some more of these today, keep an eye out.

5. hansenc macrumors 6502

hansenc

I agree, when looking at my tracking number within the UPS app it says label created at 12:12am on the 27th yet it just went live around 12:30am on the 28th...

6. iamcaseyf macrumors member

iamcaseyf

you know you're bored when you are listening to live atc hearing them call approach for this plane right this second.

I need to quit the internet. haha

7. ettd88 macrumors 6502

Does this mean more watches are coming??? Hopefully LOL!!

8. iamcaseyf macrumors member

iamcaseyf

haha hopefully! everyone check statuses in like 20 mins! wouldn't that be cool

9. MartyCan macrumors 65816

MartyCan

Well on the day inquestion the "wave" of status changes happened while all planes were still en route from Anchorage. Nothing landed until nearly 1 AM EDT.

10. ihatephish macrumors regular

Is there a thread dedicated to tracking planes from China? I know it's super geeky, but I'd like to follow. My wife's gloating about her watch has gotten out of hand. GIMME MY WATCH!!!

11. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

UPS67 Anchorage Intl (PANC) to Louisville Intl (KSDF) - Arrived 12:08AM EDT
    UPS109 Anchorage Intl (PANC) to Louisville Intl (KSDF) - Arrived 12:34AM EDT

UPS99 Anchorage Intl (PANC) to Louisville Intl (KSDF) - Due 12:47AM EDT
    UPS63 Anchorage Intl (PANC) to Louisville Intl (KSDF) - Due 12:58AM EDT
    UPS61 Anchorage Intl (PANC) to Louisville Intl (KSDF) - Due 01:05AM EDT
    UPS81 Anchorage Intl (PANC) to Louisville Intl (KSDF) - Due 01:29AM EDT