New apple 5s shipments?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cchunk, Sep 23, 2013.

1. cchunk macrumors 6502

Anyone have an idea or know past shipment records of when they'll ship out more 5s's to apple stores/carrier store after being back ordered

2. Demonface macrumors 6502a

I have the same question and when I spoke to the T-Mobile rep he said in about a week or two in the month of October.

3. BConvery macrumors regular

4. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

nope. and no body really will. keeping that info under a tight lock and key is part of how they try to prevent anyone from getting cute and trying to rob deliveries.

5. afinch1992 macrumors 6502

afinch1992

Apple store shipments are received almost daily from what I could understand from my time in the store today. Quantities are extremely limited, but I would just keep rechecking the store availability on apple.com.

carrier stores are a crap shoot to say the least

6. Shockwave78 macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

wow there is actually a ton available in most stores around me. Looks like I will cancel my AT&T order and go pick some up tomorrow:)

7. cchunk thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, i know that most store get shipments often(Apple stores that is). Im currently looking for a gold 32 gb, along with everyone else in the world lol. Ive contacted several Sprint stores, in which they all told me they have none and will take at least 3 weeks to get more. Guess ill have the best luck at apple stores