New Apps... My Favorites+ and My Favorites (Free)......... Looking for Feedback.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by brdgolf1, Nov 17, 2009.

1. brdgolf1 macrumors member

Hello All,

I would like to introduce two new applications:

My Favorites
    My Favorites+.

These apps are simple Speed Dialing applications that allow you to call your most favorite people with One-Touch. My Favorites is a free version to let you try it out. It provides 9 positions for you to setup with simple instructions:

* Tap Once to Dial
    * Tap Twice to Setup
    * Turn Sideways to access a Flow view of your contacts for quick SMS Text

My Favorites+ is only $.99 and it gives you 16 positions along with adding the option to show a name label for each contact. It's so easy to call people with one touch and much better looking than the standard favorites list that comes with the phone app. Take a look at the screens below.

Attached Files:

2. brdgolf1 thread starter macrumors member

Feedback welcome

Any feedback is greatly welcome. good or bad. Does this look good to you or not? And I forgot to mention, you can change the background just by Shaking the phone. There are twenty backgrounds to choose from. :):):):):)

3. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

First screenshot looks like a box of individually wrapped chocolates.

Adding SMS and email ability may be a start. Dunno though, you've got a lot of competition in your app category. I'd say you'd need to really concetrate on the graphics, since that is probably what will put any app in your category above another (functionality is generally the same for all of them).

4. Topher15 macrumors 6502a

Topher15

Yeah the UI needs some work. Even if the App is the best in its category the UI may turn people away. I'd recommend dropping the bevels for starters.