Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

peaksel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2013
A new fun talking app Talking Baby Bear was released yesterday and is now on the App Store along with Talking Dragon Game.

Talking Baby Bear and the little dragon are virtual pets who'll talk to you and make you smile every time you look at them. They are perfect for kids, but people of all ages can have fun with them.

Free download: Talking Bear for Kids

◆ Press the kiss icon to get a bear kiss
◆ Press the flower icon to see the cute bear smell a flower
◆ Choose the dress up icon and play dress up games with your teddy bear. Make sure you choose the right background to fit the looks
◆ Poke, pet and tickle the bear to see what it can do
◆ Talk to your little bear and it will repeat everything you say in a funny voice.

2.jpg
5.jpg
1.jpg

Talking Dragon will repeat everything you say with his funny, entertaining voice. Kids can make their own funny dragon story with this magic dragon. He farts tiny flames, flaps his wings, laughs and plays with you.

Free download: Talking Dragon – fun games for kids

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

peaksel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2013
Talking Cat - Funny Virtual Pet

Talking Cat is a funny game for toddlers and kids. It is a cool game for the little ones who like playing with cats. They can dress Toby up, pet, poke or tease him to see what he will do. They can talk to Toby and he will repeat everything they say in a funny voice.

1.jpg
4.jpg

Talking cat is a virtual pet that is a must. Download the game and enjoy!
Talking Cat Toby

peaksel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2013
Talking Dog Max - Fun Animal Games

Talking Dog Max is a fun game for kids. They can play with Max and he will bark, jump and repeat what they say in a funny voice. They can also play dress up games with Max. It is a simple game, but Max will make you laugh at any time!

Talking%2BDog%2BMax%2BScreenshot%2B1.jpg
Talking%2BDog%2BMax%2BScreenshot%2B2.jpg

Download the game and play with your new pet!
Talking Dog Max

peaksel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2013
Talking Monkey Chimpy - My Funny Virtual Pet Friend

We've created one more talking game - Talking Monkey Chimpy! We think this is the best talking game for iOS we've made so far, cause not only will he repeat everything you say, he will also challenge you to achieve the best high score in his mini games: Flappy Monkey, Banana Drop and Liana Hop game!

Chimpy the Talking Monkey is available for free download on the App Store for all iOS devices!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/!-talking-monkey-chimpy-my/id910935283?ls=1&mt=8

1.jpg
5.jpg

Download this free talking game for kids from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/!-talking-monkey-chimpy-my/id910935283?ls=1&mt=8

peaksel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2013

peaksel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2013

peaksel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2013
My Talking Elly is a cute and fun game for the little ones. It features an adorable baby elephant you can play with, talk to, feed, bathe and much more. Get the game and watch your baby elephant grow into an adult!

Download the game from the App Store following the link: My Talking Elly

Get My Talking Elly and enjoy playing with your new pet elephant!

peaksel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2013
Now you can play with your favorite childhood character Pinocchio in the game My Talking Pinocchio. He is fun and playful just like in a fairytale. Take care of him and let him cheer your kids up! This amazing 3D talking boy is available on the App Store.

Download the game: My Talking Pinocchio

peaksel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 19, 2013
Hey guys, My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet is a new game and it is our cutest vitrual pet. We've recieved thousands of messages that kids love this talking panda. All features have been adapted to entertain children and boost their creativity, hand-eye coordination, reflexes, as well as to provide parents a little quiet time when needed.

Download from Apple App Store: My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet

screenshot-3.jpg
screenshot-2.jpg
screenshot-1.jpg

Download from Apple App Store: My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.