New AT&T GoPhone Plan - $25 a month

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by VolceOntra, Sep 14, 2011.

1. VolceOntra macrumors 6502

VolceOntra

2. Spectrum Abuser macrumors 65816

Spectrum Abuser

I'm sure with some APN changes, SIM modifications and playing dumb with AT&T sales representatives would make this possible.

3. VolceOntra thread starter macrumors 6502

VolceOntra

I'm hoping so. There are already people apparently using GoPhone iPhone by just ordering go phone microsims from ebay/amazon.

4. RotaryP7 macrumors 6502a

You can use the iPhone on a GoPhone plan. I know it works on the $1/day 10 cents a minute plan. I don't know about this one. I'm thinking you can. Just keep data completely off incase of some error. I see customers; Mostly people overseas, having iPhones on the GoPhone plans trying to refill their phones. It works.

5. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

You can officially do the gophone smartphone plans with iPhone but I am sure you could do this plan with all the old tricks. Would be interesting for someone to investigate an iPhone on this plan to see what they say.

6. Anakalia76 macrumors newbie

Go phone plans

I know that the $50 unlimited go phone plan works with the iPhone 4S. You do have to purchase data plan on top since it is a smartphone. Then you need to find an APN changer to connect the data plan. If you want to use MMS then you will need to remove APN, once finished add it back on so that you can use data. The go phone is basic voicemail so no visual voicemail.

From my understanding all go phone data plans work with iPhone. I will be switching to the $25 plan in a few weeks.

7. OceanView macrumors 65816

I've thought about doing this myself but I have to finish out my contract first